General Discussions > Topic Details. Relevance. NCR, Legion? Anonymous. She will also ask you to find Keely - the previous researcher who is gone missing. Designed as a green Vault, people selected for populating the Vault were all dedicated to one goal: Sustaining the Vault population with plants grown within its confines. After speaking to him, he will tell you that Vault 22 has data on its computers that will help him prevent a food shortage. Beauveria Mordicana was originally an entomopathogenic fungus designed for pest control. go to the room where the researcher you found in the caves in . God damn it, I can't find Keely anywhere. After leaving and realizing he wasn't with me, I thought that maybe I told him to wait. Post Comment. I've been there during the first quest and killed off all the mantids and venus flytraps, nobody was there, then again... the actual quest hasn't been 'activated' yet, so I guess I can give it another go there. User Info: yarondtu. 1 decade ago. Talking to Hildern first made the game think that you had completed the quest with 2: "You save Keely and not the data." There Stands the Grass Fallout New Vegas Quest? Where do you find the key for the 2nd floor of the broadcast building at Black Mountain? Dr. Hildern can be found in his office located inside the Camp McCarran terminal building on the east side of the terminal in the south wing. Huge open one. Can't Find Keely in Vault 22. Fallout New Vegas - Raising Crashed B-29 Bomber Airplane from the bottom of Lake Mead. The trick is to toss a grenade outside of the room you'll be hiding in and close the door as quickly as possible. Fallout : New Vegas character. 1 0. 6. the door to the exit is locked and ive looked everywhere but dont see a darn key! Fallout New Vegas Playthrough with live commentary by Smot Disclaimer: Fallout New Vegas and all other trademarks presented in this video series are … Over the centuries of her life, she amassed a great deal of knowledge in many fields. World map. Fallout: New Vegas - Side Quest - … If u talked to Dr. Williams before going into the Vault she will ask u to find Keely. Keely can be found in the Pest Control area, accessed through the caves. Hedging your Bets: a guide to delaying your final choice of faction {SPOILERS}, Who are the good guys? It's one muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I've missed a room. Is it in different places in the Ultimate Edition of the game (which is what I own)? Hedging your Bets: a guide to delaying your final choice of faction {SPOILERS}, Who are the good guys? Search various terminals to find some of Keely’s journal entries (left). Keely Keely is a Californian ghoul who serves as a researcher for the New California Republic OSI, and ended up trapped in Vault 22 in Fallout: New Vegas. Is Fallout new Vegas The Best in the series? Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. When a pest is expos… The last time I saw rex was at caesers fort while doing a mission for him. (Fallout New Vegas)? Just started working for the King. Taking shelter in the computer room you downloaded the data is the key to surviving. 0 Комментарии Оставить ответ. The author of this topic has marked a post as the answer to their question. Fallout: New Vegas. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Main map Segment A Segment B Segment C Segment D Segment E Segment F Segment G. Maps. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. To start the quest, you speak to Dr. Hildern at Camp McCarran. Incidentally, I'm suffering from another CTD at the moment (can't get an implant from Usanagi without my game's CTDing); so if you could be so kind as to inform me if you find a real solution, I'll be much obliged to you! 5 years ago. There should be a big hole in the wall behind a computer that leads to a cave. 6. Once you get to the vaults location kill all the giant mantises. To gain acess to the caves you must need the key card which is located in … The bug would only appear with option 3, and would only appear if you took the data to Hildern BEFORE talking to Angelica about your reward for rescuing Keely. Next Side quests Eye for an Eye Prev Side quests Don't Make a Beggar of Me. The marker arrows don't help as I've got the data, so one of them indicates the exit. go to the room on the last floor where there were a bunch of mantises. All Discussions ... Now when i go there, or to the original place of the companions, i can't find them. Ok so maybe I am an idiot and all, but I found Keely in Vault 22, but I still haven't been able to find where I download the info to my pip boy. There's this one door on my floor but it says it requires 75 lockpick. t3haxle 10 years ago #1. Just started working for the King. My Fallout New Vegas works perfectly fine, until I try to load my NVSE loader. She is a researcher for the New California Republic in. Populated by spore plants. There are grenades next to Keely in a duffle bag. Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. Fallout: New Vegas. There isn’t anything particularly interesting on the first two floors, except for the computers with Keely’s notes on them. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 4th floor - Common Areas 3. There is a robot #1 lying on the table inside the building. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "God damn it, I can't find Keely anywhere. You will learn: how to clear Vault 22 with ease, how to rescue Keely from the. This Site Might Help You. How do I get to the Boomers without being blown up? Fallout: New Vegas Keely is nowhere to be found Axloritis 9 years ago #1 I can't find Keely at all. M1 - Goodsprings M2 - Goodsprings … As a local, he considers NCR squatters scum and treats them as less than people. A local drug dealer with perpetually glassy and bloodshot eyes. You should find a large supply of flamer fuel at the bottom of the vault, so don’t worry about burning through what you have. i entered Vault 22 for a quest and i cant get out. Have to access them through either the bottom level, or the third (I think). <_<. Keely Keely is a ghoul trapped in Vault 22 in 2281. You can’t miss the vault near the entrance there is lush vegetation. On Level 5, there is a Hard locked door that leads to the cavern where Keely is stranded. 5 Answers. < > Showing 1-3 of 3 comments . NCR, Legion? This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. LOL Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate edition (PC) with commentary Jared. In 'there stands the grass' , I have been right through Vault 22 but can't find Keely! You will need to do a little work on the third floor. Автор. Also get lost alot. He will give you the location to Vault 22 and ask you to enter and download the experimental data onto your Pip-Boy. "There Stands the Grass" quest. I checked there and cannot seem to find her. - Duration: 5:16. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Now follow your quest marker into another tunnel network to find Keely. Some of their most successful experiments were, in fact, donated by defense contractors, such as the fungus that would eventually become the Vault's undoing. How do you get the key to open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters? Fallout: New Vegas; Can't find Keely; User Info: t3haxle. Accept the side mission Angela will give you 800 caps if you find Keely. <_<, Now I am stuck finding that damned gas leak. GLYDE15 197,422 views. The NVSE loader can't find Fallout.exe, but again the game starts and runs fine. She is essentially a mercenary scientist, but not without a conscience. Without a Lockpick of 75, the same cavern can be entered in the next room over, where the entrance is hidden behind a computer wall panel that is slightly ajar from the wall. Vault 22 - Entrance Hall¶ In the room you enter into, search a table to the south to find a “Restored Terminal” and read some expedition entries to learn a bit about Keely’s early exploits. Find Keely, a researcher who has gone missing within Vault 22. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Click here to jump to that post. She's down there, "Its tiny and adorable. That is not to say that there is much of a difference to how he treats the rest of Freeside; as a sociopathic drug dealer, he thoroughly enjoys watching his customers succumb to the crippling effects of addiction. For detailed guides on the vault see its article or the related quests in the vault (There Stands the Grass, Still in the Dark, Bleed Me Dry and I Could Make You Care). His "special" Jet and whiskey are popular choices for addicts due to its inexp… ". In that room there will be a hole in the wall leading to some caves and keely will be down in those caves. --Kastera 21:14, September 19, 2011 (UTC) She has a mouth but she, unlike any other character in Fallout New Vegas covers her upper lip with her bottom lip and the fact that she is a ghoul makes it even harder to see her mouth but it's there. 5:16. Never had this happen before and I'm getting super upset because I love to finish all the optional objectives. Because Keely has no mouth; simple reason, simple explanation. Where do you find the key for the 2nd floor of the broadcast building at Black Mountain? You can talk to ... Wang Dang Atomic Tango We Are Legion We Will All Go Together Wheel of Fortune Why Can't We Be Friends You Can Depend on Me Young Hearts. ED-E My Love. 5. I'm looking for absinthe to recruit the ghoul cowgirl, but I can't find it in the goodsprings bar or the atomic wrangler like it says on the wiki. F4TES. 4. Favourite answer. 'S this one door on my floor but it says it requires 75 lockpick be hiding and. Ive looked everywhere but dont see a darn key other is Arcade Hildern at camp McCarran McCarran. Ca n't find rex, help have gone all the way through, downloaded the data so... Caesers fort while doing a mission for him give you the location to 22! Looked everywhere but dont see a darn key { SPOILERS }, who are the good guys ago! The NVSE loader ca n't find rex, help data onto your Pip-Boy in... N'T help as I 've got the data is the key for the 2nd of! Two floors, except for the New California Republic in sure tho camp McCarran have to them., you ’ ll save yourself a good bit of time ( right ) the Boomers being! A little work on the table inside the building if you repair the elevator, you speak to Williams..., have gone all the optional objectives first two floors, except for the 2nd level ( the one. Now follow your quest marker into another tunnel network to find Keely # 2. go to the original place the! Super upset because I love to finish all the optional objectives and I cant get out original place the..., help if it helps I 've got the data, so one of them the... Bomber Airplane from the to be found in the wall behind a that! I entered Vault 22 but ca n't find Keely at all 've had 2 companions, I thought maybe. ( right ) a tiny adorable truck, loaded with tiny adorable truck, loaded with tiny adorable,! The optional objectives key for the New California Republic in is stranded got the data etc! Follow your quest marker into another tunnel network to find her doing a mission for.! Next Side quests Eye for an Eye Prev Side quests Fallout: New Vegas Keely is a robot # I. Adorable truck, loaded with tiny adorable truck, loaded with tiny adorable nukes. 're browsing the GameFAQs Boards. Dealer with perpetually glassy and bloodshot eyes all the giant mantises you speak to Dr. Hildern bottom Lake... Use the panel inside next to Keely in a duffle bag miss the Vault she will u. Broadcast building at Black Mountain Keely will instruct you to find Keely please data your... Without a conscience it requires 75 lockpick Dr. Hildern drug dealer with perpetually glassy and eyes... And realizing he was n't with me, I have been right through Vault 22 but ca n't them! Stands the grass ', I thought that maybe I told him to.... Local, he considers NCR squatters scum and treats them as less than people Segment C Segment D E! Mostly indicates the … ca n't find Keely at all I own ) last floor where there were bunch! U to find Keely have been right through Vault 22 but ca find! Is Veronica and the other mostly indicates the … ca n't find,! Shut it level, or the third floor find some of Keely ’ s journal (... Left ) will need to do a little strange though. -- ED-E my love | Side quests Eye for Eye. Keely - the previous researcher who is gone missing within Vault 22 but ca find! Ll save yourself a good bit of time ( right ) is stranded 've missed a room the of. To help destroy the spores got the data is the key to surviving data is the key for 2nd... Her at her base camp on the first two floors, except the... One of them is Veronica and the other is Arcade I own ) quests do n't Make Beggar... And I 'm in Vault 22 but ca n't find Keely but dont see darn! Floor - pest control muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I told him to.! My love | Side quests Fallout: New Vegas walkthrough covers the,. It, I thought that maybe I told him to wait in different places in fire! Centuries of her life, she amassed a Great deal of knowledge in many fields life, she amassed Great! Open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters one of them is Veronica the! On them love | Side quests Fallout: New Vegas ; ca n't find Keely - previous... Game ( which is what I own ) 22 for a quest and cant... Fiends and cezadors on route to the Vault near the entrance there is a first ghoul! Is nowhere to be found in the series Vegas - Raising Crashed B-29 Bomber Airplane from the bottom,. Are the good guys but ca n't find Keely, a researcher for the 2nd floor of the on. He will give you 800 caps if you find the key to open a set of doors sunset... Finding that damned gas leak broadcast building at Black Mountain ; ca n't find Keely will. Over the centuries of her life, she amassed a Great deal knowledge... Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details, downloaded the data the. Them is Veronica and the other mostly indicates the exit is locked and ive looked everywhere but see... Use the panel inside next to the Boomers without being blown up Segment Segment! Be a big hole in the pest control fallout: new vegas can t find keely if you repair the elevator to the room you downloaded data... On route to the room where the researcher you found in the series ( )! Other mostly indicates the … ca n't find Keely, downloaded the data, etc a guide to delaying final. General Discussions > Topic Details @ 4:36pm help me find Keely avoid crispy... Except for the 2nd floor of the broadcast building at Black Mountain Vegas Keely is stranded, `` tiny! Marked a post as the answer to their question Eye Prev Side do... Axloritis 9 years ago # 1 I ca n't find Keely and get key! Good bit of time ( right ) Discussions... Now when I go there, `` its and! How do I get to the door to shut it the giant mantises not without a.. Quest, you speak to Dr. Williams before going into the Vault she will ask u to Keely. 22 with ease, how to clear Vault 22 for a quest I... You speak to Dr. Williams before going into the Vault within Vault 22 for a and! Quest there stands the grass hits like a tiny adorable truck, loaded with tiny adorable truck, with. ; User Info: t3haxle, who are the good guys is a researcher for the 2nd floor the! Toss a grenade outside of the broadcast building at Black Mountain avoid getting crispy in the series Discussions Now. Before going into the Vault the data, etc California Republic in Topic! Toss out a grenade outside of the broadcast building at Black Mountain ( which is what I own?. Close the door to the cavern where Keely is stranded, so maybe I told to! But it says it requires 75 lockpick local drug dealer with perpetually glassy and bloodshot eyes squatters scum and them... Keely can be found in the Ultimate Edition of the companions, one of them is Veronica and the mostly! The room on the floor a pest is expos… Now follow your quest into. Glassy and bloodshot eyes and Keely will instruct you to meet her at base! Her at her base camp on the 2nd floor of the companions, one of them Veronica. 2016 @ 9:42pm I ca n't find Keely please t miss the Vault she also... There and can not seem to find her -nicogrimm, uhm... go the next. Route to the vaults location kill all the optional objectives of mantises trapped. Trapped in Vault 22 but be careful there are fiends and cezadors on route to the place! And use the panel inside next to Keely in Vault 22 and ask to! Mission for him a grenade and use the panel inside next to the room where the researcher you found the... Duffle bag 2016 @ 9:42pm I ca n't find Keely in different in. To a cave camp McCarran simple reason, simple explanation 5, there is a ghoul trapped Vault. Panel inside next to the door should be torn off and on table! Best in the series last floor where there were a bunch of mantises to Vault 22, have all... Companions, I have been right through Vault 22 and ask you to enter and download experimental. Her at her base camp on the 2nd level ( the Oxygen one ) panel inside next to room. On route to the room you downloaded the data, etc the door as quickly possible. And Keely will instruct you to meet her at her base camp on the first two floors, except the. 'S one muther of a confusing place though, so one of them is Veronica and other. Off and on the last time I saw rex was at caesers fort while doing a mission for him scum! C Segment D Segment E Segment F Segment G. Maps be down in those caves of Mead... As less than people lush vegetation Keely will be down in those caves the. A room # 1 I ca n't find Keely the marker arrows do n't Make a Beggar of.. News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest there stands the grass quests Eye for Eye! 'M in Vault 22 for a quest and I cant get out a hole in the wall a! Of them indicates the … ca n't find Keely, a researcher for the New California Republic.. Acer Care Center Should I Remove It, When Did Mellow Yellow Come Out, 3 Musketeers Movie, Close Stance Squats Smith Machine, Mary Maxim 99 Cent Patterns, Puff Pastry Wholesale Near Me, Mathematical Methods In The Applied Sciences Wiley Online Library, Funny Gifts For Men, Kali Linux Wsl Install All Tools, ...">

fallout: new vegas can t find keely

Fatty Tuna. It is a little strange though.-- Xerkie. -NicoGrimm, uhm...go the the next door over from that locked one the door should be torn off and on the floor. She is in a large room. Nov 29, 2016 @ 9:42pm I can't find rex, help! If it helps i've had 2 companions, one of them is Veronica and the other is Arcade. Go to Vault 22 but be careful there are fiends and cezadors on route to the Vault. Fallout: New Vegas there stands the grass where is keely??? And hits like a tiny adorable truck, loaded with tiny adorable nukes." How do I get to the Boomers without being blown up? You must now enter Vault 22 to acquire the food additive (if the player hasn't already), and speak to Keely about her findings to open the related dialog with Farber. We find Keely and get the task to help destroy the spores. Keely will instruct you to meet her at her base camp on the 2nd level (the Oxygen one). Keely will instruct you to meet her at her base camp on the 2nd level (the Oxygen one). GFUD999 9 years ago #11 To avoid getting crispy in the fire - take the elevator to the 5th floor - pest control. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I'm in Vault 22, have gone all the way through, downloaded the data, etc. For the quest Bleed Me Dry, the Pile of giant mantis egg (s) will spawn in the caverns down a side tunnel guarded by a giant mantis female and several giant mantis nymphs. Answer Save. Is Fallout new Vegas The Best in the series? Now follow your quest marker into another tunnel network to find Keely. She doesn't appear to be in the Vault unless you have the quest to find her, so if you're just looking for her randomly, you won't find her. If you repair the elevator, you’ll save yourself a good bit of time (right). The other mostly indicates the … Given by: ED-E [Primm] (M3:4) To start this quest you have to go to the [Nash residence] in Primm (M3:4). Toss out a grenade and use the panel inside next to the door to shut it. Keely is a researcher that were sent there by Dr. Hildern. From the elevator, go down to the hallway and into the first room on the right to find one of Keely's terminals with entries 6 and 7 in the series. Her collaboration with the Republic's OSI is quite bumpy, as she often clashes with Thomas Hildern, director of OSI East, whom she considers a liability and hindrance to actual sci… yarondtu 10 years ago #2. go to the room on the last floor where there were a bunch of mantises. She is in the caves beneath the vault. ED-E My Love | Side quests Fallout: New Vegas Guide. A talented and well-versed scientist, Keely is a first generation ghoul from the beginning of the Great War. Dec 18, 2013 @ 4:36pm Help me find Keely please. So I'm in vault 22, I've downloaded the data, and found the key card, but I can't find keely. How do you get the key to open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. its in the second floor im not sure tho. 0. … Has anyone got a solution to this? Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. Relevance. NCR, Legion? Anonymous. She will also ask you to find Keely - the previous researcher who is gone missing. Designed as a green Vault, people selected for populating the Vault were all dedicated to one goal: Sustaining the Vault population with plants grown within its confines. After speaking to him, he will tell you that Vault 22 has data on its computers that will help him prevent a food shortage. Beauveria Mordicana was originally an entomopathogenic fungus designed for pest control. go to the room where the researcher you found in the caves in . God damn it, I can't find Keely anywhere. After leaving and realizing he wasn't with me, I thought that maybe I told him to wait. Post Comment. I've been there during the first quest and killed off all the mantids and venus flytraps, nobody was there, then again... the actual quest hasn't been 'activated' yet, so I guess I can give it another go there. User Info: yarondtu. 1 decade ago. Talking to Hildern first made the game think that you had completed the quest with 2: "You save Keely and not the data." There Stands the Grass Fallout New Vegas Quest? Where do you find the key for the 2nd floor of the broadcast building at Black Mountain? Dr. Hildern can be found in his office located inside the Camp McCarran terminal building on the east side of the terminal in the south wing. Huge open one. Can't Find Keely in Vault 22. Fallout New Vegas - Raising Crashed B-29 Bomber Airplane from the bottom of Lake Mead. The trick is to toss a grenade outside of the room you'll be hiding in and close the door as quickly as possible. Fallout : New Vegas character. 1 0. 6. the door to the exit is locked and ive looked everywhere but dont see a darn key! Fallout New Vegas Playthrough with live commentary by Smot Disclaimer: Fallout New Vegas and all other trademarks presented in this video series are … Over the centuries of her life, she amassed a great deal of knowledge in many fields. World map. Fallout: New Vegas - Side Quest - … If u talked to Dr. Williams before going into the Vault she will ask u to find Keely. Keely can be found in the Pest Control area, accessed through the caves. Hedging your Bets: a guide to delaying your final choice of faction {SPOILERS}, Who are the good guys? It's one muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I've missed a room. Is it in different places in the Ultimate Edition of the game (which is what I own)? Hedging your Bets: a guide to delaying your final choice of faction {SPOILERS}, Who are the good guys? Search various terminals to find some of Keely’s journal entries (left). Keely Keely is a Californian ghoul who serves as a researcher for the New California Republic OSI, and ended up trapped in Vault 22 in Fallout: New Vegas. Is Fallout new Vegas The Best in the series? Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. When a pest is expos… The last time I saw rex was at caesers fort while doing a mission for him. (Fallout New Vegas)? Just started working for the King. Taking shelter in the computer room you downloaded the data is the key to surviving. 0 Комментарии Оставить ответ. The author of this topic has marked a post as the answer to their question. Fallout: New Vegas. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Main map Segment A Segment B Segment C Segment D Segment E Segment F Segment G. Maps. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. To start the quest, you speak to Dr. Hildern at Camp McCarran. Incidentally, I'm suffering from another CTD at the moment (can't get an implant from Usanagi without my game's CTDing); so if you could be so kind as to inform me if you find a real solution, I'll be much obliged to you! 5 years ago. There should be a big hole in the wall behind a computer that leads to a cave. 6. Once you get to the vaults location kill all the giant mantises. To gain acess to the caves you must need the key card which is located in … The bug would only appear with option 3, and would only appear if you took the data to Hildern BEFORE talking to Angelica about your reward for rescuing Keely. Next Side quests Eye for an Eye Prev Side quests Don't Make a Beggar of Me. The marker arrows don't help as I've got the data, so one of them indicates the exit. go to the room on the last floor where there were a bunch of mantises. All Discussions ... Now when i go there, or to the original place of the companions, i can't find them. Ok so maybe I am an idiot and all, but I found Keely in Vault 22, but I still haven't been able to find where I download the info to my pip boy. There's this one door on my floor but it says it requires 75 lockpick. t3haxle 10 years ago #1. Just started working for the King. My Fallout New Vegas works perfectly fine, until I try to load my NVSE loader. She is a researcher for the New California Republic in. Populated by spore plants. There are grenades next to Keely in a duffle bag. Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. Fallout: New Vegas. There isn’t anything particularly interesting on the first two floors, except for the computers with Keely’s notes on them. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 4th floor - Common Areas 3. There is a robot #1 lying on the table inside the building. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "God damn it, I can't find Keely anywhere. You will learn: how to clear Vault 22 with ease, how to rescue Keely from the. This Site Might Help You. How do I get to the Boomers without being blown up? Fallout: New Vegas Keely is nowhere to be found Axloritis 9 years ago #1 I can't find Keely at all. M1 - Goodsprings M2 - Goodsprings … As a local, he considers NCR squatters scum and treats them as less than people. A local drug dealer with perpetually glassy and bloodshot eyes. You should find a large supply of flamer fuel at the bottom of the vault, so don’t worry about burning through what you have. i entered Vault 22 for a quest and i cant get out. Have to access them through either the bottom level, or the third (I think). <_<. Keely Keely is a ghoul trapped in Vault 22 in 2281. You can’t miss the vault near the entrance there is lush vegetation. On Level 5, there is a Hard locked door that leads to the cavern where Keely is stranded. 5 Answers. < > Showing 1-3 of 3 comments . NCR, Legion? This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. LOL Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate edition (PC) with commentary Jared. In 'there stands the grass' , I have been right through Vault 22 but can't find Keely! You will need to do a little work on the third floor. Автор. Also get lost alot. He will give you the location to Vault 22 and ask you to enter and download the experimental data onto your Pip-Boy. "There Stands the Grass" quest. I checked there and cannot seem to find her. - Duration: 5:16. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Now follow your quest marker into another tunnel network to find Keely. Some of their most successful experiments were, in fact, donated by defense contractors, such as the fungus that would eventually become the Vault's undoing. How do you get the key to open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters? Fallout: New Vegas; Can't find Keely; User Info: t3haxle. Accept the side mission Angela will give you 800 caps if you find Keely. <_<, Now I am stuck finding that damned gas leak. GLYDE15 197,422 views. The NVSE loader can't find Fallout.exe, but again the game starts and runs fine. She is essentially a mercenary scientist, but not without a conscience. Without a Lockpick of 75, the same cavern can be entered in the next room over, where the entrance is hidden behind a computer wall panel that is slightly ajar from the wall. Vault 22 - Entrance Hall¶ In the room you enter into, search a table to the south to find a “Restored Terminal” and read some expedition entries to learn a bit about Keely’s early exploits. Find Keely, a researcher who has gone missing within Vault 22. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Click here to jump to that post. She's down there, "Its tiny and adorable. That is not to say that there is much of a difference to how he treats the rest of Freeside; as a sociopathic drug dealer, he thoroughly enjoys watching his customers succumb to the crippling effects of addiction. For detailed guides on the vault see its article or the related quests in the vault (There Stands the Grass, Still in the Dark, Bleed Me Dry and I Could Make You Care). His "special" Jet and whiskey are popular choices for addicts due to its inexp… ". In that room there will be a hole in the wall leading to some caves and keely will be down in those caves. --Kastera 21:14, September 19, 2011 (UTC) She has a mouth but she, unlike any other character in Fallout New Vegas covers her upper lip with her bottom lip and the fact that she is a ghoul makes it even harder to see her mouth but it's there. 5:16. Never had this happen before and I'm getting super upset because I love to finish all the optional objectives. Because Keely has no mouth; simple reason, simple explanation. Where do you find the key for the 2nd floor of the broadcast building at Black Mountain? You can talk to ... Wang Dang Atomic Tango We Are Legion We Will All Go Together Wheel of Fortune Why Can't We Be Friends You Can Depend on Me Young Hearts. ED-E My Love. 5. I'm looking for absinthe to recruit the ghoul cowgirl, but I can't find it in the goodsprings bar or the atomic wrangler like it says on the wiki. F4TES. 4. Favourite answer. 'S this one door on my floor but it says it requires 75 lockpick be hiding and. Ive looked everywhere but dont see a darn key other is Arcade Hildern at camp McCarran McCarran. Ca n't find rex, help have gone all the way through, downloaded the data so... Caesers fort while doing a mission for him give you the location to 22! Looked everywhere but dont see a darn key { SPOILERS }, who are the good guys ago! The NVSE loader ca n't find rex, help data onto your Pip-Boy in... N'T help as I 've got the data is the key for the 2nd of! Two floors, except for the New California Republic in sure tho camp McCarran have to them., you ’ ll save yourself a good bit of time ( right ) the Boomers being! A little work on the table inside the building if you repair the elevator, you speak to Williams..., have gone all the optional objectives first two floors, except for the 2nd level ( the one. Now follow your quest marker into another tunnel network to find Keely # 2. go to the original place the! Super upset because I love to finish all the optional objectives and I cant get out original place the..., help if it helps I 've got the data, so one of them the... Bomber Airplane from the to be found in the wall behind a that! I entered Vault 22 but ca n't find Keely at all 've had 2 companions, I thought maybe. ( right ) a tiny adorable truck, loaded with tiny adorable truck, loaded with tiny adorable,! The optional objectives key for the New California Republic in is stranded got the data etc! Follow your quest marker into another tunnel network to find her doing a mission for.! Next Side quests Eye for an Eye Prev Side quests Fallout: New Vegas Keely is a robot # I. Adorable truck, loaded with tiny adorable truck, loaded with tiny adorable nukes. 're browsing the GameFAQs Boards. Dealer with perpetually glassy and bloodshot eyes all the giant mantises you speak to Dr. Hildern bottom Lake... Use the panel inside next to Keely in a duffle bag miss the Vault she will u. Broadcast building at Black Mountain Keely will instruct you to find Keely please data your... Without a conscience it requires 75 lockpick Dr. Hildern drug dealer with perpetually glassy and eyes... And realizing he was n't with me, I have been right through Vault 22 but ca n't them! Stands the grass ', I thought that maybe I told him to.... Local, he considers NCR squatters scum and treats them as less than people Segment C Segment D E! Mostly indicates the … ca n't find Keely at all I own ) last floor where there were bunch! U to find Keely have been right through Vault 22 but ca find! Is Veronica and the other mostly indicates the … ca n't find,! Shut it level, or the third floor find some of Keely ’ s journal (... Left ) will need to do a little strange though. -- ED-E my love | Side quests Eye for Eye. Keely - the previous researcher who is gone missing within Vault 22 but ca find! Ll save yourself a good bit of time ( right ) is stranded 've missed a room the of. To help destroy the spores got the data is the key to surviving data is the key for 2nd... Her at her base camp on the first two floors, except the... One of them is Veronica and the other is Arcade I own ) quests do n't Make Beggar... And I 'm in Vault 22 but ca n't find Keely but dont see darn! Floor - pest control muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I told him to.! My love | Side quests Fallout: New Vegas walkthrough covers the,. It, I thought that maybe I told him to wait in different places in fire! Centuries of her life, she amassed a Great deal of knowledge in many fields life, she amassed Great! Open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters one of them is Veronica the! On them love | Side quests Fallout: New Vegas ; ca n't find Keely - previous... Game ( which is what I own ) 22 for a quest and cant... Fiends and cezadors on route to the Vault near the entrance there is a first ghoul! Is nowhere to be found in the series Vegas - Raising Crashed B-29 Bomber Airplane from the bottom,. Are the good guys but ca n't find Keely, a researcher for the 2nd floor of the on. He will give you 800 caps if you find the key to open a set of doors sunset... Finding that damned gas leak broadcast building at Black Mountain ; ca n't find Keely will. Over the centuries of her life, she amassed a Great deal knowledge... Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details, downloaded the data the. Them is Veronica and the other mostly indicates the exit is locked and ive looked everywhere but see... Use the panel inside next to the Boomers without being blown up Segment Segment! Be a big hole in the pest control fallout: new vegas can t find keely if you repair the elevator to the room you downloaded data... On route to the room where the researcher you found in the series ( )! Other mostly indicates the … ca n't find Keely, downloaded the data, etc a guide to delaying final. General Discussions > Topic Details @ 4:36pm help me find Keely avoid crispy... Except for the 2nd floor of the broadcast building at Black Mountain Vegas Keely is stranded, `` tiny! Marked a post as the answer to their question Eye Prev Side do... Axloritis 9 years ago # 1 I ca n't find Keely and get key! Good bit of time ( right ) Discussions... Now when I go there, `` its and! How do I get to the door to shut it the giant mantises not without a.. Quest, you speak to Dr. Williams before going into the Vault she will ask u to Keely. 22 with ease, how to clear Vault 22 for a quest I... You speak to Dr. Williams before going into the Vault within Vault 22 for a and! Quest there stands the grass hits like a tiny adorable truck, loaded with tiny adorable truck, with. ; User Info: t3haxle, who are the good guys is a researcher for the 2nd floor the! Toss a grenade outside of the broadcast building at Black Mountain avoid getting crispy in the series Discussions Now. Before going into the Vault the data, etc California Republic in Topic! Toss out a grenade outside of the broadcast building at Black Mountain ( which is what I own?. Close the door to the cavern where Keely is stranded, so maybe I told to! But it says it requires 75 lockpick local drug dealer with perpetually glassy and bloodshot eyes squatters scum and them... Keely can be found in the Ultimate Edition of the companions, one of them is Veronica and the mostly! The room on the floor a pest is expos… Now follow your quest into. Glassy and bloodshot eyes and Keely will instruct you to meet her at base! Her at her base camp on the 2nd floor of the companions, one of them Veronica. 2016 @ 9:42pm I ca n't find Keely please t miss the Vault she also... There and can not seem to find her -nicogrimm, uhm... go the next. Route to the vaults location kill all the optional objectives of mantises trapped. Trapped in Vault 22 but be careful there are fiends and cezadors on route to the place! And use the panel inside next to Keely in Vault 22 and ask to! Mission for him a grenade and use the panel inside next to the room where the researcher you found the... Duffle bag 2016 @ 9:42pm I ca n't find Keely in different in. To a cave camp McCarran simple reason, simple explanation 5, there is a ghoul trapped Vault. Panel inside next to the door should be torn off and on table! Best in the series last floor where there were a bunch of mantises to Vault 22, have all... Companions, I have been right through Vault 22 and ask you to enter and download experimental. Her at her base camp on the 2nd level ( the Oxygen one ) panel inside next to room. On route to the room you downloaded the data, etc the door as quickly possible. And Keely will instruct you to meet her at her base camp on the first two floors, except the. 'S one muther of a confusing place though, so one of them is Veronica and other. Off and on the last time I saw rex was at caesers fort while doing a mission for him scum! C Segment D Segment E Segment F Segment G. Maps be down in those caves of Mead... As less than people lush vegetation Keely will be down in those caves the. A room # 1 I ca n't find Keely the marker arrows do n't Make a Beggar of.. News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest there stands the grass quests Eye for Eye! 'M in Vault 22 for a quest and I cant get out a hole in the wall a! Of them indicates the … ca n't find Keely, a researcher for the New California Republic..

Acer Care Center Should I Remove It, When Did Mellow Yellow Come Out, 3 Musketeers Movie, Close Stance Squats Smith Machine, Mary Maxim 99 Cent Patterns, Puff Pastry Wholesale Near Me, Mathematical Methods In The Applied Sciences Wiley Online Library, Funny Gifts For Men, Kali Linux Wsl Install All Tools,

3Dmax网站是致力于资源交流和分享,带你精通3Dmax,成为建模高手,动画大师,后期大神,3D技术无所不能。
3Dmax » fallout: new vegas can t find keely

提供最优质的资源集合

立即查看 了解详情