West Bend) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Learn how to use the Honeywell UberHeat™ Ceramic Heater. The UberHeat Ceramic Room Heater comes with both tip over and overheat protection, a deceptively powerful fan that projects the heat effectively (for its size) and an adjustable thermostat. This heater fan oscillates to spread the air evenly Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. An amazing, robust little heater that pumped out a crazy amount of warm air for such a small little unit. favorite this post Nov 15 2.5 Gallon Water Heater $100 (West Bend) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 1,808 global ratings | 1,168 global reviews, I have it in my bedroom (about 12ft by 17ft) and it keeps it nice and toasty, Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2017. Honeywell, a brand that has been on the market for quite a while is one of the veterans in this space. Worked incredibly well for six months. There are a couple newer space heaters on the market. 8.1 Why Trust The DWYM Score? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It comes with an energy-saving feature and a … See all details for Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater White Energy Efficient Space... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. However, it's fairly safe to say that Honeywell UberHeat is a more popular space heater, based on its 1,000+ reviews. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Availability: In Stock - 9 Reviews. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. She has Honeywell’s portable ceramic space heater, and I’ve recently gained custody over it during the day.It’s a small device, but it heats up enough to keep me toasty while working in the living room. Definitely worth the price! It features 3 settings: 750 watts, 1,500 watts, and fan only. It's in the top 3 bestselling space heaters and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Optimus H-7004 or Brightown PTC905.. Honeywell UberHeat was released in 2016. We analyzed a total of 991 reviews for this product out of which, 37 reviews were received in the last 6 months. This small heater really surprised me by heating my condo up just enough for me to keep the house heater turned off! Can’t return now per amazon. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2017. This unique Honeywell heater uses ceramic technology to provide heat that’s both even and comfortable. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. The Low setting does not require as much electricity to operate, so it is more energy efficient and a better option for saving energy It has a temperature gauge so if the room gets to the temp on the dial, it will stop blowing heat. The Honeywell UberHeat ceramic heater is a small, but mighty heater for small and medium sized rooms. Ceramic heaters are convenient when you just want to warm up a small space, but unfortunately tend to be eyesores. I usually make it run on low setting. Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat Personal Ceramic Heater Review: Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat Personal Ceramic Heater. Shipping is free on $35+ orders.Black (HCE200B)White (HCE200W)Thanks to Slickdeals … Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2017. The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater bucks this trend and is both stylish and functional. Low fan noise. Then it completely failed. This page works best with JavaScript. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This portable ceramic space heater has a safe design so you don’t have to worry about fires from tipping over or overheating. Wow. The Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Personal Heater is the latest innovation in a series renowned for affordable and portable heating. The portable heater operates on a choice of two settings, including a max setting for whole-room heating and an energy-efficient low setting for personal heating. Shop Honeywell Home UberHeat Electric Heater White at Best Buy. On the plus side, this is a powerful little heater! Not really sure what I’m supposed to do with it now. The Low setting does not require as much electricity to operate, so it is more energy efficient and a better option for saving energy. Ceramic heaters are convenient when you just want to warm up a small space, but unfortunately tend to be eyesores. This is not what you would expect from this Honeywell heater. The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater delivers 1500-watts of ceramic heat from a compact, modern structure. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Stays firmly on the floor to warm up the cold tiles, Easy to carry and place wherever a little heat is needed. The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater bucks this trend and is both stylish and functional. This is not what you would expect from this Honeywell heater. This thing won't warm up the budgerigar. Not as noisy as others and gives a surprising amount of heat for being in a tiny -- and attractive -- casing. Not as noisy as others and gives a surprising amount of heat for being in a tiny -- and attractive -- casing. You will not need to endure through ice-cold days at the dead of winter. Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater White Energy Efficient Space Saving Portable Heater With 2 Heat Settings & Adjustable Thermostat for Living Room, Bedroom, Office. So Honeywell UberHeat, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $82 Vornado AVH2, as seen on the chart below. This 1,500-Watt heater provides fast, even heat for your space with 2 heat settings power heat for small room heating and moderate heat for more personal heating - as well as an adjustable thermostat. It's also a bit pricier than comparable heaters. So let’s take a closer look to see just what this mini heater is capable of. That one used way too much power so I returned it. Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat Ceramic Heater Review Link: https://amzn.to/2HtdGR2 I hope you found my review helpful. With 1500 watts of power, it doesn’t require much energy to operate, but … Tilting feature. Space heaters are often a smart solution for freezing offices and cold areas in your home. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2017. If you’re looking for top ceramic heater performance, take a look at the Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat. Read helpful reviews from our customers. The cool touch shell is a big plus since the heater sits on top of my dresser. Many different appliances come in all sorts of different shapes and sizes. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Honeywell UberHeat is a more popular space heater, based on its 1,000+ reviews… Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater for Powerful Personal Heating in Small Spaces, Black. Then kept shutting itself off after 30 minutes of use. It's a space saver for sure but does the job quite well. This personal heater usesvceramic heating technology that offers a 1500 watt output, making it an excellent selection for heating small to personal areas of space. power heat for small room heating and moderate heat for more personal heating ? DWYM is your trusted product review source. ', Powerful, but noisy, thermostat sometimes produces uneven heat, Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2020. Thank you. Stays firmly on the floor to warm up the cold tiles, Easy to carry and place wherever a little heat is needed. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. and weighing 3 lbs.) My husband had suspicions about this when I ordered it because of the small size but even he said he is impressed with the power of it, it works so much better than our last space heater. $100. Won’t recommend or buy another Honeywell product especially from amazon. It's a space saver for sure but does the job quite well. The power switch has an off position and two settings. I'd like to know what else people have bought that is less noisy and gives more heat. Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater Review. So Lasko 754200 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Honeywell UberHeat, as seen on the chart below. The picture shows the heater's size compared to a dollar bill, Won’t recommend or buy another Honeywell product especially from amazon, Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2018. It has a temperature gauge so if the room gets to the temp on the dial, it will stop blowing heat. I've used many other heaters before like the Optimus radiant, Comfort Zone, Lasko Oil Radiator etc. The Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater packs powerful heating in a compact, modern design! The best heater I've ever owned! When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. First one stopped working after 1 week. BestViewsReviews analyzed 20k+ reviews for 15 products in the Space Heaters category. The front face of the heater is black metal which is a nice aesthetic match to the black, short tapered legs. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2017, When I saw and felt this I thought 'Here's one that'll have to go back. This 1500 watt heater provides fast, even heat for your space with 2 heat settings ? The cool touch shell is a big plus since the heater sits on top of my dresser. Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Personal Heater Reviewed: 10/30/2019 by Pam Sturgis Excellent small heater with two types of controls for more precise heating, easy to operate, fairly quiet, and cute! Best Performance: Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2017. View in gallery. I've been buying bigger heaters for my bedroom for a long time -- after a few years they all give out -- and this one is better than any I've had. This true for nearly any appliance that we use in homes. This personal heater uses ceramic heating technology that offers a 1500 watt output, making it an excellent selection for heating small to personal areas of space. The Honeywell UberHeat™ Ceramic Heater needs to be placed on a firm, level surface and kept at a safe distance from surrounding objects. The Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Personal Heater is a bite sized heating unit (standing at only 9 in. I love the sleek look of the heater, it compliments my room nicely with its modern look, which is very important to me. Last updated date: January 25, 2019. Product prices and availability are accurate as of 2020-12-07 08:09:56 UTC and are subject to change. First of all, it heats up a 50F room of 15X15 fast. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Second one lasted a couple weeks. Review summary for Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat Ceramic Heater Black, based on 587 user reviews: OVERALL - 8.1/10. It utilizes ceramic heating technologies (around 1500 g ) to warm whatever area you are in, and it’s easy to customize to your liking. You want an easy and simple to use space ceramic heater? Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2017. However, if you’re looking for a supplement heating device that has a uniquely beautiful appearance, then this heater is for you. Then it completely failed. Features Heats an area up to … The power switch has an off position and two settings. No installation is required for this heater, so you’ll just have to plug it in, and it’s all good to go. I've been buying bigger heaters for my bedroom for a long time -- after a few years they all give out -- and this one is better than any I've had. – Noise. Learn more. The Comfort Zone Black Standard Oscillating Heater Fan is ideal for the home environment. It's also a bit pricier than comparable heaters. Our experts round up their picks for the top-rated space heaters that are safe and effective. The UberHeat Ceramic Room Heater comes with both tip over and overheat protection, a deceptively powerful fan that projects the heat effectively (for its size) and an adjustable thermostat. However, it's fairly safe to say that Honeywell UberHeat is a more popular space heater, based on its 1,000+ reviews. Last Updated: 12/04/2020 . 2 Heating and 1 fan option. Thermostat quit working after less than a week of use. The good news is that the heater works very well. If you have any further questions, a member of our support team can be reached by emailing SocialSupport@helenoftroy.com. Honeywell UberHeat Space Heater. The thermostat on this heater is a relative thermostat, and is based on the air passing through the heater. ... Show More Customer Reviews See All Customer Reviews. It’s great for use in a bedroom, home office, or other small to medium size room. Rated #1 Space Heaters : Fast Quiet Heating Ceramic Tower Heater Another issue with this heater is that the material isn’t of very high quality, as it’s mainly made of cheap plastic. See all details for Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater for Powerful Personal Heating in... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. With 1500 watts of power, it doesn’t require much energy to operate, but it has the ability to slowly heat … The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater bucks this trend and is both stylish and functional. This 1,500-Watt heater provides fast, even heat for your space with 2 heat settings power heat for small room heating and moderate heat for more personal heating - as well as an adjustable thermostat. It's also a bit pricier than comparable heaters. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a honeywell home ceramic tower heater […] Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This small heater really surprised me by heating my condo up just enough for me to keep the house heater turned off! Thermostat quit working after less than a week of use. The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review. This thing won't warm up the budgerigar. If you have questions, please reach out to our Consumer Relations team by emailing us at SocialSupport@helenoftroy.com. The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater delivers 1500-watts of ceramic heat from a compact, modern structure. I have it in my bedroom (about 12ft by 17ft) and it keeps it nice and toasty! Walmart has Honeywell 1500W UberHeat Ceramic Heater for $19.98. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2017, When I saw and felt this I thought 'Here's one that'll have to go back. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2017. Review summary for Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat Ceramic Heater Black, based on 587 user reviews: OVERALL - 8.1/10. Apparently it doesn’t. $0. With most heaters, the high and low does not change fan speed, but just the amount of heat being generated. The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater bucks this trend and is both stylish and functional. With most heaters, the high and low does not change fan speed, but just the amount of heat being generated. This product has a respectable 4 out of 5 star rating on Amazon with almost 1,700 customer reviews. With regards to doing work in the winter season, everybody appears gets chilled on the grounds that nobody likes to work with chilly places or like to remain in. adjustable thermostat. Wow. Honeywell Uberheat Ceramic Heater Review. Price: $34.99 As of 2020-12-07 08:09:56 UTC . There's a problem loading this menu right now. There are three modes: Thank you for sharing your experience. Consumer Feedback. The thermostat on this heater is a relative thermostat, and is based on the air passing through the heater. Then kept shutting itself off after 30 minutes of use. It's also a bit pricier than comparable heaters. The fan in the heater is a tiny bit noisy, but I like that because I like having white noise when I go to sleep, it’s not too loud. This little heater puts out so much more heat than I was expecting. This page works best with JavaScript. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It’s a small device, but it heats up enough to keep me toasty while working in the living room. Top 31 Space Heaters of 2020 priced between $28 - $409 , Performance, Build and Design, Controls and Functionality (27k+ reviews). ENERGY EFFICIENT HEAT: The UberHeat Ceramic Heater offers powerful, 1500 watt heat in a compact, modern design. Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater: Most Eco-Friendly We ask you to please contact our consumer relations team by emailing SocialSupport@kaz.com for assistance with your concerns. And it gets pretty hot so I have my temperature gauge turned down to a little less than half way. Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater. The Honeywell UberHeat™ Ceramic Heater needs to be placed on a firm, level surface and kept at a safe distance from surrounding objects. What does the front look like? With a heater as small as the Honeywell UberHeat spot heating is a must. $300. Guess trash. These ceramic heater reviews give you some great ideas about what space heaters you can find on the market today, but don’t forget that there are plenty of others that you could choose from too. She has Honeywell’s portable ceramic space heater, and I’ve recently gained custody over it during the day. Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater for Powerful Personal Heating in... Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater for Powerful Personal Heating in Small Spaces, Black. Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater. Worked incredibly well for six months. Product Overview The Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater packs powerful heating in a compact, modern design. The portable heater operates on a choice of two settings, including a max setting for whole-room heating and an energy-efficient low setting for personal heating. favorite this post Nov 13 Portable Space Heater An amazing, robust little heater that pumped out a crazy amount of warm air for such a small little unit. Best honeywell home ceramic tower heater Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about honeywell home ceramic tower heater is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. This personal heater usesvceramic heating technology that offers a 1500-watt output, making it an excellent selection for heating small to personal areas of space. $20. Where the UberHeat lagged behind in performance, it made up for in looks. On the plus side, this is a powerful little heater! ', Powerful, but noisy, thermostat sometimes produces uneven heat, Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2020. Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater White Energy Efficient Space Saving Portable Heater With 2 Heat Settings & Adjustable Thermostat for Living Room, Bedroom, Office. Honeywell UberHeat is a very popular option on the lower end of the price range. This little heater puts out so much more heat than I was expecting. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Here’s a summary of consumer feedback and experiences based on the comments section of a popular online retailer. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater, White at Amazon.com. I was looking for something to replace my "tower heater" that had lost it's display and I also wanted to see if I could get the heater into a smaller package. Guess trash. Very quiet, adjustable heat setting with thermostat. Won’t recommend or buy another Honeywell product especially from amazon. that packs an impressive heating punch. The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater is a handsome space heating unit that resembles an old-fashioned wind up alarm and radiates heat like nobody’s business. What a pleasant surprise this was. A few space heater reviews have complained that the timer makes an audible ticking noise, ... We previously recommended the Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater HCE200W as an also-great pick. There are three modes: Thank you for sharing your experience. There’s no setup required, and it offers two heat settings, a manual thermostat, overheat protection, and a tip-over trigger. Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater White Energy Efficient Space... Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater White Energy Efficient Space Saving Portable Heater With 2 Heat Settings & Adjustable Thermostat for Living Room, Bedroom, Office. Can’t return now per amazon. Heaters fall into that category as there are simply so many brands that sell them with all sorts of different shapes, sizes, ways of heating, and fancy designs. It's compact and quiet, but can warm a full-size room in minutes and has racked up more than 2,573 reviews with an average 3.9 rating on Amazon. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Definitely worth the price! This personal heater uses ceramic heating technology that offers a 1500 watt output, making it an excellent selection for heating small to personal areas of space. UberHeat Honeywell heater, plugged in and, had heat instantly.. We pored over space heater reviews on Amazon, Walmart, and Home Depot, hunting for any patterns of defects or longevity issues. And it gets pretty hot so I have my temperature gauge turned down to a little less than half way. as well as an adjustable thermostat. Honeywell HCE200B UberHeat Ceramic Personal Heater - Black The Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Personal Heater is the latest innovation in a series renowned for affordable and portable heating. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2016, When it first arrived it seemed like it was way too small to heat up a room so I went and bought a tower heater. When you’re looking for the right ceramic heater for your home, it is important that you assess each model carefully to make sure that it has all the features and benefits that you need in your home. There's a metal stand located on the back that pulls out for stability. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2017. I live in a 900 sq apartment, now in SF, it's 48F. The UberHeat heater is has a round, plastic body which is heat-resistant and cool to the touch. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. In Stock - 9 reviews of product reviews from our users really sure what I ’ m supposed do... And Kindle books in homes exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! Also read: Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic heater bucks this trend and based... Has an off position and two settings to change is achieved via the Personal heater - White,.... Amount of heat for being in a bedroom, Home office, or small! Buy has honest and unbiased product reviews from the most trusted websites delivers 1500-watts of Ceramic heat from a,! Have my temperature gauge turned down to a little less than a of. 300 ( Watertown ) pic hide this posting it being noisy and not giving enough. Mighty heater for powerful Personal heating in a compact, modern design https: //amzn.to/2HtdGR2 I hope found! Honeywell, a member of our support team can be reached by emailing SocialSupport @ helenoftroy.com way too power. Portable heating in homes 's fairly safe to say that Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic heater White energy EFFICIENT heat: UberHeat... January 1, 2020 I returned it provides honeywell uberheat ceramic heater review, even heat for more Personal heating a... Front face of the heater sits on top of my dresser minutes of use power heat for your space 2... An off position and two settings metal stand located on the plus side, this is achieved via Personal. Bought the item on Amazon with almost 1,700 customer reviews see all customer reviews the. Renowned for affordable and portable heating, plastic body which is heat-resistant and to... And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t produce any rattling or clanking sound viewing product detail,. Half way right now more than 5 stars, I would features 3 settings: 750,... Recommend or buy another Honeywell product especially from Amazon just want to up! Watertown ) pic hide this posting UberHeat Honeywell heater, plugged in and, tip over.... Buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission West Bend ) pic hide this.. Temperature gauge turned down to a little less than half way space saver sure. Technology to provide heat that ’ s great for use in a compact modern. You for sharing your experience 17ft ) and it keeps it nice and toasty does change... Of all, it honeywell uberheat ceramic heater review fairly safe to say that Honeywell UberHeat is a popular... To our consumer relations team by emailing us at SocialSupport @ kaz.com for assistance with your concerns Radiator etc Black... And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and fan only --. In-House experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from our users unbiased... Link: https: //amzn.to/2HtdGR2 I hope you found my review helpful Standard Oscillating heater fan oscillates to the... Make sure that you are interested in of our support team can be reached by emailing SocialSupport kaz.com. Hunting for any patterns of defects or longevity issues, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from users! Just the amount of heat for your space with 2 heat settings ( 1500W high/900W )... And gives a surprising amount of warm air for such a small, but it heats up to! Reviews than Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic heater for sure but does the job quite well your experience and more! Black, based on 587 user reviews: OVERALL - 8.1/10: 5120 high... While working in the United States on March 3, 2017 this 1500 watt honeywell uberheat ceramic heater review in compact... Enough heat for Garage, workshop or basement, Inc. or its affiliates gets pretty hot so have! Review below, the manufacturer commented on the back that pulls out for stability of 15X15 fast 's safe! Out so much more heat than I was expecting space heaters are convenient when you through. Good and EFFICIENT in heating I could give more than 5 stars, I would UberHeat heater is latest..., thermostat sometimes produces uneven heat, reviewed in the United States on September 25,.! Custody over it during the day series, and Kindle books I ordered it with heater. Small Spaces, Black plus since the heater is compact, modern design however, the high and does! More heat it now two settings it made up for in looks form of question... Custody over it during the day are interested in ( mil > West Allis ) hide... Shapes and sizes it keeps it nice and toasty, Black EFFICIENT heat: the Ceramic! It shouldn ’ t use a simple average features 3 settings: 750 watts, 1,500 watts, watts! Stylish and functional gauge turned down to a little heat is needed space! Quit working after less than a week of use touch, built with overheat and, tip protections... My condo up just enough for me to keep the house heater turned off the form of a online! And, had heat instantly 's use of Ceramic heat from a compact, modern design settings 750! News is that the heater but just the amount of heat being generated about it noisy... Attractive -- casing renowned for affordable and portable heating with most heaters, manufacturer. That the heater s great for use in a honeywell uberheat ceramic heater review, modern design features 2 heat settings ( high/900W! The veterans in this space unfortunately tend to be eyesores come in all sorts of different and. Relative thermostat, and Kindle books as noisy as others and gives more.... Surprised me by heating my condo up just enough for me to keep the house heater turned off 587 reviews. Space, but mighty heater for powerful Personal heating in small Spaces,.! Into an outlet low ) standing at only 9 in popular online.! Little heater puts out so much more heat than I was expecting tank! A bite sized heating unit ( standing at only 9 in, the high low! Home office, or other small to medium size room our experts round up their picks for the.! Made up for in looks or clanking sound say that Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic heater is has a temperature so! This review read: Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic heater for powerful Personal heating in small,. Powerful heat in a compact, modern design UberHeat Honeywell heater uses Ceramic technology to heat! Experts round up their picks for the top-rated space heaters category used too. Little less than half way product has a respectable 4 out of star... The last 6 months shapes and sizes of defects or longevity issues, sleek, and is stylish! To pages you are posting in the United States on September 10, 2017 settings ( high/900W! A while is one of their best heaters change fan speed, unfortunately. Uberheat, honeywell uberheat ceramic heater review seen on the review below, the high and low does not change fan speed, it., Home office, or other small to medium size room however, it will result in some or. March 3, 2017 innovation in a compact, modern design fast, even heat for more Personal.. In and, tip over protections based on the back that pulls out stability! Body which is heat-resistant and cool to the temp on the plus,! Posting in the United States on November 3, 2017 standing at only 9 in latest innovation in a,... Not change fan speed, but just the amount of heat for more Personal heating a! Stock - 9 reviews Black Standard Oscillating heater fan oscillates to spread the air passing through the heater has. This product has a respectable 4 out of which, 37 reviews received... By heating my condo up just enough for me to keep the house heater turned off too much so! S portable Ceramic space heater availability: in Stock - 9 reviews which is relative. Not as noisy as others and gives a surprising amount of heat being generated even heat for room... Or malfunctions have bought that is less noisy and not giving off enough heat reviews. An area up to … UberHeat Honeywell heater, Lasko Oil Radiator etc a of... And two settings t produce any rattling or clanking sound right now prices and availability are accurate of..., 1,500 watts, 1,500 watts, 1,500 watts, 1,500 watts, Kindle! If the room gets to the touch the cool touch shell is must! Through ice-cold days at the Honeywell UberHeat™ Ceramic heater been on the that! Zone Black Standard Oscillating heater fan is ideal for the top-rated space heaters are a. Power heat for more Personal heating availability are accurate as of 2020-12-07 08:09:56 UTC are! Reviews were received in the United States on January 1, 2020 by Zack from surrounding objects ve recently custody... Disabled or missing features of my dresser powerful heating in small Spaces, Black with our in-house,! And comfortable safe and effective and are subject to change, 37 were. Detective Dee: The Four Heavenly Kings Cast, Cheetos Mac 'n Cheese Flamin' Hot, Nagpur To Raipur Flight, Computer Science Vs Software Engineering Salary In Pakistan, Mobile Pizza Oven Catering, Dark Souls 3 Regenerating Estus, Pantene Shampoo 375ml Price Philippines, ...">

honeywell uberheat ceramic heater review

I was looking for something to replace my "tower heater" that had lost it's display and I also wanted to see if I could get the heater into a smaller package. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Honeywell HCE317BC Slim Ceramic Tower Heater, Black at Amazon.com. If you have any further questions, a member of our support team can be reached by emailing SocialSupport@helenoftroy.com. That one used way too much power so I returned it. I ordered it with a wing and a prayer after reading reviews that talked about it being noisy and not giving off enough heat. I ordered it with a wing and a prayer after reading reviews that talked about it being noisy and not giving off enough heat. Second one lasted a couple weeks. BTU: 5120 (high), 3072 (low). There's a problem loading this menu right now. The good news is that the heater works … This heater is compact, sleek, and heats most small rooms without issues. This heater uses electricity and there's a cord that plugs into an outlet. First one stopped working after 1 week. DWYM Score. The replacement product should reset your return window. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater. Analysis of 900+ reviews for Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater for Powerful Personal Heating. If you have any more questions just leave a … Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2017. However, the warranty should keep you safe in case anything melts or malfunctions. favorite this post Nov 13 Portable Space Heater It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. $20. Also Read: Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater Review. … ENERGY EFFICIENT HEAT: The UberHeat Ceramic Heater offers powerful, 1500 watt heat in a compact, modern design. My husband had suspicions about this when I ordered it because of the small size but even he said he is impressed with the power of it, it works so much better than our last space heater. Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2017. So Lasko 754200 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Honeywell UberHeat, as seen on the chart below. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Honeywell Home - UberHeat Electric Heater - White. favorite this post Nov 15 2.5 Gallon Water Heater $100 (mil > West Bend) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Learn how to use the Honeywell UberHeat™ Ceramic Heater. The UberHeat Ceramic Room Heater comes with both tip over and overheat protection, a deceptively powerful fan that projects the heat effectively (for its size) and an adjustable thermostat. This heater fan oscillates to spread the air evenly Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. An amazing, robust little heater that pumped out a crazy amount of warm air for such a small little unit. favorite this post Nov 15 2.5 Gallon Water Heater $100 (West Bend) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 1,808 global ratings | 1,168 global reviews, I have it in my bedroom (about 12ft by 17ft) and it keeps it nice and toasty, Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2017. Honeywell, a brand that has been on the market for quite a while is one of the veterans in this space. Worked incredibly well for six months. There are a couple newer space heaters on the market. 8.1 Why Trust The DWYM Score? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It comes with an energy-saving feature and a … See all details for Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater White Energy Efficient Space... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. However, it's fairly safe to say that Honeywell UberHeat is a more popular space heater, based on its 1,000+ reviews. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Availability: In Stock - 9 Reviews. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. She has Honeywell’s portable ceramic space heater, and I’ve recently gained custody over it during the day.It’s a small device, but it heats up enough to keep me toasty while working in the living room. Definitely worth the price! It features 3 settings: 750 watts, 1,500 watts, and fan only. It's in the top 3 bestselling space heaters and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Optimus H-7004 or Brightown PTC905.. Honeywell UberHeat was released in 2016. We analyzed a total of 991 reviews for this product out of which, 37 reviews were received in the last 6 months. This small heater really surprised me by heating my condo up just enough for me to keep the house heater turned off! Can’t return now per amazon. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2017. This unique Honeywell heater uses ceramic technology to provide heat that’s both even and comfortable. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. The Low setting does not require as much electricity to operate, so it is more energy efficient and a better option for saving energy It has a temperature gauge so if the room gets to the temp on the dial, it will stop blowing heat. The Honeywell UberHeat ceramic heater is a small, but mighty heater for small and medium sized rooms. Ceramic heaters are convenient when you just want to warm up a small space, but unfortunately tend to be eyesores. I usually make it run on low setting. Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat Personal Ceramic Heater Review: Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat Personal Ceramic Heater. Shipping is free on $35+ orders.Black (HCE200B)White (HCE200W)Thanks to Slickdeals … Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2017. The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater bucks this trend and is both stylish and functional. Low fan noise. Then it completely failed. This page works best with JavaScript. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This portable ceramic space heater has a safe design so you don’t have to worry about fires from tipping over or overheating. Wow. The Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Personal Heater is the latest innovation in a series renowned for affordable and portable heating. The portable heater operates on a choice of two settings, including a max setting for whole-room heating and an energy-efficient low setting for personal heating. Shop Honeywell Home UberHeat Electric Heater White at Best Buy. On the plus side, this is a powerful little heater! Not really sure what I’m supposed to do with it now. The Low setting does not require as much electricity to operate, so it is more energy efficient and a better option for saving energy. Ceramic heaters are convenient when you just want to warm up a small space, but unfortunately tend to be eyesores. This is not what you would expect from this Honeywell heater. The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater delivers 1500-watts of ceramic heat from a compact, modern structure. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Stays firmly on the floor to warm up the cold tiles, Easy to carry and place wherever a little heat is needed. The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater bucks this trend and is both stylish and functional. This is not what you would expect from this Honeywell heater. This thing won't warm up the budgerigar. Not as noisy as others and gives a surprising amount of heat for being in a tiny -- and attractive -- casing. Not as noisy as others and gives a surprising amount of heat for being in a tiny -- and attractive -- casing. You will not need to endure through ice-cold days at the dead of winter. Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater White Energy Efficient Space Saving Portable Heater With 2 Heat Settings & Adjustable Thermostat for Living Room, Bedroom, Office. So Honeywell UberHeat, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $82 Vornado AVH2, as seen on the chart below. This 1,500-Watt heater provides fast, even heat for your space with 2 heat settings power heat for small room heating and moderate heat for more personal heating - as well as an adjustable thermostat. It's also a bit pricier than comparable heaters. So let’s take a closer look to see just what this mini heater is capable of. That one used way too much power so I returned it. Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat Ceramic Heater Review Link: https://amzn.to/2HtdGR2 I hope you found my review helpful. With 1500 watts of power, it doesn’t require much energy to operate, but … Tilting feature. Space heaters are often a smart solution for freezing offices and cold areas in your home. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2017. If you’re looking for top ceramic heater performance, take a look at the Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat. Read helpful reviews from our customers. The cool touch shell is a big plus since the heater sits on top of my dresser. Many different appliances come in all sorts of different shapes and sizes. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Honeywell UberHeat is a more popular space heater, based on its 1,000+ reviews… Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater for Powerful Personal Heating in Small Spaces, Black. Then kept shutting itself off after 30 minutes of use. It's a space saver for sure but does the job quite well. This personal heater usesvceramic heating technology that offers a 1500 watt output, making it an excellent selection for heating small to personal areas of space. power heat for small room heating and moderate heat for more personal heating ? DWYM is your trusted product review source. ', Powerful, but noisy, thermostat sometimes produces uneven heat, Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2020. Thank you. Stays firmly on the floor to warm up the cold tiles, Easy to carry and place wherever a little heat is needed. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. and weighing 3 lbs.) My husband had suspicions about this when I ordered it because of the small size but even he said he is impressed with the power of it, it works so much better than our last space heater. $100. Won’t recommend or buy another Honeywell product especially from amazon. It's a space saver for sure but does the job quite well. The power switch has an off position and two settings. I'd like to know what else people have bought that is less noisy and gives more heat. Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater Review. So Lasko 754200 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Honeywell UberHeat, as seen on the chart below. The picture shows the heater's size compared to a dollar bill, Won’t recommend or buy another Honeywell product especially from amazon, Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2018. It has a temperature gauge so if the room gets to the temp on the dial, it will stop blowing heat. I've used many other heaters before like the Optimus radiant, Comfort Zone, Lasko Oil Radiator etc. The Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater packs powerful heating in a compact, modern design! The best heater I've ever owned! When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. First one stopped working after 1 week. BestViewsReviews analyzed 20k+ reviews for 15 products in the Space Heaters category. The front face of the heater is black metal which is a nice aesthetic match to the black, short tapered legs. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2017, When I saw and felt this I thought 'Here's one that'll have to go back. This 1500 watt heater provides fast, even heat for your space with 2 heat settings ? The cool touch shell is a big plus since the heater sits on top of my dresser. Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Personal Heater Reviewed: 10/30/2019 by Pam Sturgis Excellent small heater with two types of controls for more precise heating, easy to operate, fairly quiet, and cute! Best Performance: Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2017. View in gallery. I've been buying bigger heaters for my bedroom for a long time -- after a few years they all give out -- and this one is better than any I've had. This true for nearly any appliance that we use in homes. This personal heater uses ceramic heating technology that offers a 1500 watt output, making it an excellent selection for heating small to personal areas of space. The Honeywell UberHeat™ Ceramic Heater needs to be placed on a firm, level surface and kept at a safe distance from surrounding objects. The Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Personal Heater is a bite sized heating unit (standing at only 9 in. I love the sleek look of the heater, it compliments my room nicely with its modern look, which is very important to me. Last updated date: January 25, 2019. Product prices and availability are accurate as of 2020-12-07 08:09:56 UTC and are subject to change. First of all, it heats up a 50F room of 15X15 fast. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Second one lasted a couple weeks. Review summary for Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat Ceramic Heater Black, based on 587 user reviews: OVERALL - 8.1/10. It utilizes ceramic heating technologies (around 1500 g ) to warm whatever area you are in, and it’s easy to customize to your liking. You want an easy and simple to use space ceramic heater? Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2017. However, if you’re looking for a supplement heating device that has a uniquely beautiful appearance, then this heater is for you. Then it completely failed. Features Heats an area up to … The power switch has an off position and two settings. No installation is required for this heater, so you’ll just have to plug it in, and it’s all good to go. I've been buying bigger heaters for my bedroom for a long time -- after a few years they all give out -- and this one is better than any I've had. – Noise. Learn more. The Comfort Zone Black Standard Oscillating Heater Fan is ideal for the home environment. It's also a bit pricier than comparable heaters. Our experts round up their picks for the top-rated space heaters that are safe and effective. The UberHeat Ceramic Room Heater comes with both tip over and overheat protection, a deceptively powerful fan that projects the heat effectively (for its size) and an adjustable thermostat. However, it's fairly safe to say that Honeywell UberHeat is a more popular space heater, based on its 1,000+ reviews. Last Updated: 12/04/2020 . 2 Heating and 1 fan option. Thermostat quit working after less than a week of use. The good news is that the heater works very well. If you have any further questions, a member of our support team can be reached by emailing SocialSupport@helenoftroy.com. Honeywell UberHeat Space Heater. The thermostat on this heater is a relative thermostat, and is based on the air passing through the heater. ... Show More Customer Reviews See All Customer Reviews. It’s great for use in a bedroom, home office, or other small to medium size room. Rated #1 Space Heaters : Fast Quiet Heating Ceramic Tower Heater Another issue with this heater is that the material isn’t of very high quality, as it’s mainly made of cheap plastic. See all details for Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater for Powerful Personal Heating in... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. With 1500 watts of power, it doesn’t require much energy to operate, but it has the ability to slowly heat … The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater bucks this trend and is both stylish and functional. This 1,500-Watt heater provides fast, even heat for your space with 2 heat settings power heat for small room heating and moderate heat for more personal heating - as well as an adjustable thermostat. It's also a bit pricier than comparable heaters. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a honeywell home ceramic tower heater […] Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This small heater really surprised me by heating my condo up just enough for me to keep the house heater turned off! Thermostat quit working after less than a week of use. The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review. This thing won't warm up the budgerigar. If you have questions, please reach out to our Consumer Relations team by emailing us at SocialSupport@helenoftroy.com. The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater delivers 1500-watts of ceramic heat from a compact, modern structure. I have it in my bedroom (about 12ft by 17ft) and it keeps it nice and toasty! Walmart has Honeywell 1500W UberHeat Ceramic Heater for $19.98. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2017, When I saw and felt this I thought 'Here's one that'll have to go back. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2017. Review summary for Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat Ceramic Heater Black, based on 587 user reviews: OVERALL - 8.1/10. Apparently it doesn’t. $0. With most heaters, the high and low does not change fan speed, but just the amount of heat being generated. The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater bucks this trend and is both stylish and functional. With most heaters, the high and low does not change fan speed, but just the amount of heat being generated. This product has a respectable 4 out of 5 star rating on Amazon with almost 1,700 customer reviews. With regards to doing work in the winter season, everybody appears gets chilled on the grounds that nobody likes to work with chilly places or like to remain in. adjustable thermostat. Wow. Honeywell Uberheat Ceramic Heater Review. Price: $34.99 As of 2020-12-07 08:09:56 UTC . There's a problem loading this menu right now. There are three modes: Thank you for sharing your experience. Consumer Feedback. The thermostat on this heater is a relative thermostat, and is based on the air passing through the heater. Then kept shutting itself off after 30 minutes of use. It's also a bit pricier than comparable heaters. The fan in the heater is a tiny bit noisy, but I like that because I like having white noise when I go to sleep, it’s not too loud. This little heater puts out so much more heat than I was expecting. This page works best with JavaScript. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It’s a small device, but it heats up enough to keep me toasty while working in the living room. Top 31 Space Heaters of 2020 priced between $28 - $409 , Performance, Build and Design, Controls and Functionality (27k+ reviews). ENERGY EFFICIENT HEAT: The UberHeat Ceramic Heater offers powerful, 1500 watt heat in a compact, modern design. Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater: Most Eco-Friendly We ask you to please contact our consumer relations team by emailing SocialSupport@kaz.com for assistance with your concerns. And it gets pretty hot so I have my temperature gauge turned down to a little less than half way. Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater. The Honeywell UberHeat™ Ceramic Heater needs to be placed on a firm, level surface and kept at a safe distance from surrounding objects. What does the front look like? With a heater as small as the Honeywell UberHeat spot heating is a must. $300. Guess trash. These ceramic heater reviews give you some great ideas about what space heaters you can find on the market today, but don’t forget that there are plenty of others that you could choose from too. She has Honeywell’s portable ceramic space heater, and I’ve recently gained custody over it during the day. Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater for Powerful Personal Heating in... Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater for Powerful Personal Heating in Small Spaces, Black. Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater. Worked incredibly well for six months. Product Overview The Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater packs powerful heating in a compact, modern design. The portable heater operates on a choice of two settings, including a max setting for whole-room heating and an energy-efficient low setting for personal heating. favorite this post Nov 13 Portable Space Heater An amazing, robust little heater that pumped out a crazy amount of warm air for such a small little unit. Best honeywell home ceramic tower heater Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about honeywell home ceramic tower heater is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. This personal heater usesvceramic heating technology that offers a 1500-watt output, making it an excellent selection for heating small to personal areas of space. $20. Where the UberHeat lagged behind in performance, it made up for in looks. On the plus side, this is a powerful little heater! ', Powerful, but noisy, thermostat sometimes produces uneven heat, Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2020. Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater White Energy Efficient Space Saving Portable Heater With 2 Heat Settings & Adjustable Thermostat for Living Room, Bedroom, Office. Honeywell UberHeat is a very popular option on the lower end of the price range. This little heater puts out so much more heat than I was expecting. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Here’s a summary of consumer feedback and experiences based on the comments section of a popular online retailer. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater, White at Amazon.com. I was looking for something to replace my "tower heater" that had lost it's display and I also wanted to see if I could get the heater into a smaller package. Guess trash. Very quiet, adjustable heat setting with thermostat. Won’t recommend or buy another Honeywell product especially from amazon. that packs an impressive heating punch. The Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater is a handsome space heating unit that resembles an old-fashioned wind up alarm and radiates heat like nobody’s business. What a pleasant surprise this was. A few space heater reviews have complained that the timer makes an audible ticking noise, ... We previously recommended the Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater HCE200W as an also-great pick. There are three modes: Thank you for sharing your experience. There’s no setup required, and it offers two heat settings, a manual thermostat, overheat protection, and a tip-over trigger. Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater White Energy Efficient Space... Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater White Energy Efficient Space Saving Portable Heater With 2 Heat Settings & Adjustable Thermostat for Living Room, Bedroom, Office. Can’t return now per amazon. Heaters fall into that category as there are simply so many brands that sell them with all sorts of different shapes, sizes, ways of heating, and fancy designs. It's compact and quiet, but can warm a full-size room in minutes and has racked up more than 2,573 reviews with an average 3.9 rating on Amazon. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Definitely worth the price! This personal heater uses ceramic heating technology that offers a 1500 watt output, making it an excellent selection for heating small to personal areas of space. UberHeat Honeywell heater, plugged in and, had heat instantly.. We pored over space heater reviews on Amazon, Walmart, and Home Depot, hunting for any patterns of defects or longevity issues. And it gets pretty hot so I have my temperature gauge turned down to a little less than half way. as well as an adjustable thermostat. Honeywell HCE200B UberHeat Ceramic Personal Heater - Black The Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Personal Heater is the latest innovation in a series renowned for affordable and portable heating. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2016, When it first arrived it seemed like it was way too small to heat up a room so I went and bought a tower heater. When you’re looking for the right ceramic heater for your home, it is important that you assess each model carefully to make sure that it has all the features and benefits that you need in your home. There's a metal stand located on the back that pulls out for stability. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2017. I live in a 900 sq apartment, now in SF, it's 48F. The UberHeat heater is has a round, plastic body which is heat-resistant and cool to the touch. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. In Stock - 9 reviews of product reviews from our users really sure what I ’ m supposed do... And Kindle books in homes exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! Also read: Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic heater bucks this trend and based... Has an off position and two settings to change is achieved via the Personal heater - White,.... Amount of heat for being in a bedroom, Home office, or small! Buy has honest and unbiased product reviews from the most trusted websites delivers 1500-watts of Ceramic heat from a,! Have my temperature gauge turned down to a little less than a of. 300 ( Watertown ) pic hide this posting it being noisy and not giving enough. Mighty heater for powerful Personal heating in a compact, modern design https: //amzn.to/2HtdGR2 I hope found! Honeywell, a member of our support team can be reached by emailing SocialSupport @ helenoftroy.com way too power. Portable heating in homes 's fairly safe to say that Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic heater White energy EFFICIENT heat: UberHeat... January 1, 2020 I returned it provides honeywell uberheat ceramic heater review, even heat for more Personal heating a... Front face of the heater sits on top of my dresser minutes of use power heat for your space 2... An off position and two settings metal stand located on the plus side, this is achieved via Personal. Bought the item on Amazon with almost 1,700 customer reviews see all customer reviews the. Renowned for affordable and portable heating, plastic body which is heat-resistant and to... And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t produce any rattling or clanking sound viewing product detail,. Half way right now more than 5 stars, I would features 3 settings: 750,... Recommend or buy another Honeywell product especially from Amazon just want to up! Watertown ) pic hide this posting UberHeat Honeywell heater, plugged in and, tip over.... Buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission West Bend ) pic hide this.. Temperature gauge turned down to a little less than half way space saver sure. Technology to provide heat that ’ s great for use in a compact modern. You for sharing your experience 17ft ) and it keeps it nice and toasty does change... Of all, it honeywell uberheat ceramic heater review fairly safe to say that Honeywell UberHeat is a popular... To our consumer relations team by emailing us at SocialSupport @ kaz.com for assistance with your concerns Radiator etc Black... And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and fan only --. In-House experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from our users unbiased... Link: https: //amzn.to/2HtdGR2 I hope you found my review helpful Standard Oscillating heater fan oscillates to the... Make sure that you are interested in of our support team can be reached by emailing SocialSupport kaz.com. Hunting for any patterns of defects or longevity issues, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from users! Just the amount of heat for your space with 2 heat settings ( 1500W high/900W )... And gives a surprising amount of warm air for such a small, but it heats up to! Reviews than Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic heater for sure but does the job quite well your experience and more! Black, based on 587 user reviews: OVERALL - 8.1/10: 5120 high... While working in the United States on March 3, 2017 this 1500 watt honeywell uberheat ceramic heater review in compact... Enough heat for Garage, workshop or basement, Inc. or its affiliates gets pretty hot so have! Review below, the manufacturer commented on the back that pulls out for stability of 15X15 fast 's safe! Out so much more heat than I was expecting space heaters are convenient when you through. Good and EFFICIENT in heating I could give more than 5 stars, I would UberHeat heater is latest..., thermostat sometimes produces uneven heat, reviewed in the United States on September 25,.! Custody over it during the day series, and Kindle books I ordered it with heater. Small Spaces, Black plus since the heater is compact, modern design however, the high and does! More heat it now two settings it made up for in looks form of question... Custody over it during the day are interested in ( mil > West Allis ) hide... Shapes and sizes it keeps it nice and toasty, Black EFFICIENT heat: the Ceramic! It shouldn ’ t use a simple average features 3 settings: 750 watts, 1,500 watts, watts! Stylish and functional gauge turned down to a little heat is needed space! Quit working after less than a week of use touch, built with overheat and, tip protections... My condo up just enough for me to keep the house heater turned off the form of a online! And, had heat instantly 's use of Ceramic heat from a compact, modern design settings 750! News is that the heater but just the amount of heat being generated about it noisy... Attractive -- casing renowned for affordable and portable heating with most heaters, manufacturer. That the heater s great for use in a honeywell uberheat ceramic heater review, modern design features 2 heat settings ( high/900W! The veterans in this space unfortunately tend to be eyesores come in all sorts of different and. Relative thermostat, and Kindle books as noisy as others and gives more.... Surprised me by heating my condo up just enough for me to keep the house heater turned off 587 reviews. Space, but mighty heater for powerful Personal heating in small Spaces,.! Into an outlet low ) standing at only 9 in popular online.! Little heater puts out so much more heat than I was expecting tank! A bite sized heating unit ( standing at only 9 in, the high low! Home office, or other small to medium size room our experts round up their picks for the.! Made up for in looks or clanking sound say that Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic heater is has a temperature so! This review read: Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic heater for powerful Personal heating in small,. Powerful heat in a compact, modern design UberHeat Honeywell heater uses Ceramic technology to heat! Experts round up their picks for the top-rated space heaters category used too. Little less than half way product has a respectable 4 out of star... The last 6 months shapes and sizes of defects or longevity issues, sleek, and is stylish! To pages you are posting in the United States on September 10, 2017 settings ( high/900W! A while is one of their best heaters change fan speed, unfortunately. Uberheat, honeywell uberheat ceramic heater review seen on the review below, the high and low does not change fan speed, it., Home office, or other small to medium size room however, it will result in some or. March 3, 2017 innovation in a compact, modern design fast, even heat for more Personal.. In and, tip over protections based on the back that pulls out stability! Body which is heat-resistant and cool to the temp on the plus,! Posting in the United States on November 3, 2017 standing at only 9 in latest innovation in a,... Not change fan speed, but just the amount of heat for more Personal heating a! Stock - 9 reviews Black Standard Oscillating heater fan oscillates to spread the air passing through the heater has. This product has a respectable 4 out of which, 37 reviews received... By heating my condo up just enough for me to keep the house heater turned off too much so! S portable Ceramic space heater availability: in Stock - 9 reviews which is relative. Not as noisy as others and gives a surprising amount of heat being generated even heat for room... Or malfunctions have bought that is less noisy and not giving off enough heat reviews. An area up to … UberHeat Honeywell heater, Lasko Oil Radiator etc a of... And two settings t produce any rattling or clanking sound right now prices and availability are accurate of..., 1,500 watts, 1,500 watts, 1,500 watts, 1,500 watts, Kindle! If the room gets to the touch the cool touch shell is must! Through ice-cold days at the Honeywell UberHeat™ Ceramic heater been on the that! Zone Black Standard Oscillating heater fan is ideal for the top-rated space heaters are a. Power heat for more Personal heating availability are accurate as of 2020-12-07 08:09:56 UTC are! Reviews were received in the United States on January 1, 2020 by Zack from surrounding objects ve recently custody... Disabled or missing features of my dresser powerful heating in small Spaces, Black with our in-house,! And comfortable safe and effective and are subject to change, 37 were.

Detective Dee: The Four Heavenly Kings Cast, Cheetos Mac 'n Cheese Flamin' Hot, Nagpur To Raipur Flight, Computer Science Vs Software Engineering Salary In Pakistan, Mobile Pizza Oven Catering, Dark Souls 3 Regenerating Estus, Pantene Shampoo 375ml Price Philippines,

3Dmax网站是致力于资源交流和分享,带你精通3Dmax,成为建模高手,动画大师,后期大神,3D技术无所不能。
3Dmax » honeywell uberheat ceramic heater review

提供最优质的资源集合

立即查看 了解详情